Data, Analytics & Research.
International Consumer Insight Manager FMCG H/F
Our client is a leader in the beverage market with a large portfolio of premium brands. Under the guidance of the Head of Equity & Social Listening, the Consumer Insight Manager will be in charge of advancing & leveraging Brand Equity program for best-in-class delivery in affiliates to better inform strategic decisions.
The Consumer Insight Manager will be responsible to build a future-focused insight expertise on Equity and to embed its usage and integration with other sources of data to address core business needs.
This expertise should strongly impact business decisions at all levels of the marketing and commercial organization for global growth facilitating the identification of actionable insights. Specially to ensure an effective Equity performance measurement of portfolio of brands to be able to react fast and to optimize brand plans & consumer engagement platforms
Roles and responsibilities:
• Lead the on-going improvement of the Brand Equity program
– Facilitate on-going improvement of the methodology
– Lead the experimentation of innovative techniques within the program
– Champion future-focused analysis, quant & Social listening best-in-class integration
– Push & support best-in-class delivery and outputs
– Guarantee the access to global data through an agile and transparent platform to address affiliates needs
• Lead KPIs for CEOs
• Ensureimplementation to service the business needs
• Lead the educational plan
• Support, nourish and collaborate with Brands and regions, teams
– Point of contact for LEAD affiliates / Brand Companies
– Engage with other entities for an on-going enrichment
– Supervise the feed of the global Insights platform for own area
• Manage global supplier / negotiate annual global fees & support when needed local negotiation between Local supplier / Markets.
Minimum 7 years relevant experience / Either equivalent experience in global or regional Research/Insight team in research content, methodologies and analytics. Specialist knowledge across traditional and digital research/Insight methodologies & techniques – especially in the field of new date sources such as social listening, marketing analytics, etc… Proven experience designing complex innovative insight solutions on an international scale
Based in PARIS with 20 to 30% travel across the world.