Our client is a reference in sustainable delivery and become a leading enabler of e-commerce acceleration. Our client combine innovative technology and local knowledge to provide a flexible and user-friendly service for both shippers and shoppers.
This is a new position in the central marketing team that supports countries on all continents in their transformation and strategic marketing issues. The role involves developing the strategy for international B2C offers and services to improve the customer experience (strategy, business analysis, design of new offers, optimization of existing offers, framing, consulting and support).
MISSIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting into the Head of Delivery Services within the Marketing Department, you are responsible for managing international services projects within 45 countries, all continents.
The Delivery Services team will be very exposed both to central management and to the countries, with short decision-making circuits. The marketing department is a very international and multi-cultural team.
1. Research, trends & Analysis, Innovation
· Monitor the development of new services and market conditions.
· Identify competitors and market trends – competitive intelligence.
· Formulate market requirements and opportunities.
2. Project Management
· Manage projects transversally with all the stakeholders of the Group (Marketing, Sales, IT, Operations, Customs, subsidiaries, and international entities …).
· Anticipate the associated impacts with the support of relevant central function.
· In coordination with the Department of Processes, Information Systems and Digital (DPSIN), participate in BU training on Group IT tools which provide access to services (return portal, shipping tools …).
· Coordinate end to end tests for specific IT services or tools.
3. Service Management
· Determine the specifications of the services and formalize their descriptions.
· Define and maintain the architecture, documentation of the Group’s services, ensuring consistency with IT and operational processes.
· Ensure the development, training and communication of all new services or changes to existing services.
· Identify potential improvements of the services of the service portfolio.
· Monitor the performance of your services (volume, cost, prices, etc.).
· Be the point of reference for Business Unit requests and questions relating to your services.
The candidate must have worked on BtoC side in relation with the final consumer
Is must be customer and service oriented with an expertise in the customer journey.
Ability to manage a range of delivery services and monitor the performances of different services. Ability to imagine new services and manage projects. Comfortable with reporting methods, proficient in Excel and data analysis.
English level C1