Référence de l'offre
DPDgroup is the largest international parcel delivery network in Europe. DPDgroup combines innovative technology and local knowledge to provide a flexible and user-friendly service for both shippers and shoppers. With its industry-leading Predict service, DPDgroup is setting a new standard for convenience by keeping customers closely in touch with their delivery.With 77,000 delivery experts and a network of more than 46,000 Pickup points, DPDgroup delivers 5.3 million parcels each day – 1.3 billion parcels per year – through the brands DPD, Chronopost, SEUR and BRT. DPDgroup is the parcel delivery network of GeoPost, which posted sales of €7.8 billion in 2019. GeoPost is a holding company owned by Le Groupe La Poste.
In the context of its ambitious international growth and to further professionalise its digital marketing team, DPD Group is recruiting a Consumer Digital Experience Project Manager.
The position is reporting directly to the Head of Digital Services, in the Marketing department, based in Issy-Les-Moulineaux, France.
The role is to support subsidiaries, mainly in Europe, to design and roll-out the digital solutions aimed for end consumers and consignees (mobile application, chatbot, notifications…)
1. Digital Consumer Solutions Expertise and market watch
· Share business units best practices regarding digital solutions and end-customer experience
· Watch consumer apps market evolutions (user experience, technologies).
· Develop informed opinion about m-commerce, omni-channel consumer relationship, consumer acquisition, consumer engagement, social networks, vocal assistants, chatbots
· Define a bold prospective roadmap for DPDgroup consumer digital solutions
· Monitor the performances of the consumer digital solutions (usages, performance, costs…)
· Identify service improvements of existing solutions with business units
· Actively promote DPDgroup consumer solutions to internal customers
· Be the reference contact for Business Units requests regarding the managed solutions.
2. Digital project management
· Manage projects cross-functionally with all stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, IT, Operations...) of the Group and Business Units.
· Coordinate user requirements and formalise their descriptions, consistently with operational and IT processes
· Manage project resources (time, budget, teams) and maintain planning and budget report
· Deliver solutions in scope, on budget, on time.
· Identify risks and propose contingency plans when needed
· Ensure development, UATs, communication and change management activities (trainings, documentation), of new or evolving services
· Create and maintain the sales support materials
· Design the trainings and train the Business units’ trainers on the benefits and uses of the solutions.
· Coordinate end-to-end tests with Business units
· Act as “business owner” of the group digital solutions in their scope of responsibility
Management : Functional management of Business Units product marketeers and project teams.
· Excellent understanding of consumer relationship management, especially in omnichannel context
· Understanding consumer expectations in m-commerce
· General understanding of operations
· Have an interest in the CEP market in Europe
· Analytics, iOS/Android app stores, chatbot, vocal assistants, mobile payment
· web projects on multiple technology platforms (mobile apps and desktop)
· web-based selling business models (standalone sites, brokers, and marketplaces)
· ability to leverage technologies as they evolve
· digital user experience
· Digital User acquisition strategies
· GDPR regulations
Organisational and interpersonal competencies:
· Customer and business orientation
· Marketing approach, offerings benchmark
· Outgoing and curious
· Passionate about growing the business and to drive change
· Analysis and synthesis
· Multicultural awareness
· Fluent English (written & spoken), other European language is a plus
· Organisation & pragmatism
Minimum of 5 years “field” experience in BtoC customer experience management, mobile app design, m-commerce specialist. Excellent English level, French is a must, a third language is appreciated. You must demonstrate strong organisation and prospective capabilities.
Travels in Europe.